Wednesday

It's the People Who Make a Difference


Feeling small and insignificant is something everyone has gone through at some point in their life. But, I tell you that everyone in this world has great value. In fact, it's the people, as a whole, who make the world. With each step we take, we should be looking to make the world a better place. For some that means running a company, but for others it is simply collecting trash from trash cans. 

How do we make a difference?

Picking up litter is a great way to make a difference in the world. The more people do it, the more others will join in. Every day, I walk around my local park and I see litter in the same places. One day, I saw broken glass and thought, "That's ridiculous, someone could cut their foot on that." , so I picked up as many pieces as I could. I know some go around thinking someone else will do it, yet what if the very next person was wearing sandals and stepped on the glass? Take initiative and do the little things that make a difference. 

It's the little, simple things that form the environment we live in today that reaffirms who we are, the world we want and our values. It's never to late to start caring about the little things. Everyone is important in this world, so lets show our love for others and the planet we live on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

*please note: This is a place of peace, not discourse. All comments should be for all audiences; if they are inappropriate or aimed at hurting another commenter, do Not post it or you Will be removed. Hate speech of any kind is Not permitted.