Wednesday

Don't Give Up


Ever feel like you take one step forward then two steps back? I have before... but, you're doing better than you think. Feelings are not always accurate. We all make mistakes, so don't beat yourself up and don't give up. The trouble comes when you start to give up. If you feel your starting to give up on something in life, as yourself: 'would I regret this decision later in life?' 

I went through a season where I was tempted to give up. Seemed like I couldn't make a right decision on the simplest of day to day things. Took one step forward and two steps back, or so I thought. I learned that my feelings were not a completely accurate representation. Prayer is the best thing to do during these times because Jesus cares about you and will help you what ever problem your facing. 

Your heart matters a lot more than your mistakes. We are not defined by our mistakes in life. What matters more is that your heart is turned toward God and you're seeking the Lord. Don't give up, keep walking and praying. Jesus will help you; the Holy Spirit will give you wisdom.

Verse of the Day:

Mathew 7:7 (NKJV), "Ask, and it shall be given to you; seek, and you will find, knock and the door will be open to you." 

Chapters of Study:

Mathew 6:19-34; Mathew 7:7-14


No comments:

Post a Comment

*please note: This is a place of peace, not discourse. All comments should be for all audiences; if they are inappropriate or aimed at hurting another commenter, do Not post it or you Will be removed. Hate speech of any kind is Not permitted.