Thursday

Jesus is Coming Soon

 Jesus is Coming Soon!

Jesus has revealed to me something very important: He is coming soon! He is coming to bring peace and unite His church with Him. We will be united with God. He loves us;
Jesus is coming soon to get His bride. We are not to fear; stay strong. The Marriage of the Lamb and the new Jerusalem will come sooner than we think. 

“Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.” Jeremiah 33:3 (NIV)
This is an invitation to us. He wants me to tell you that He loves you!! He’ll be here soon! 

I cannot put into words everything He’s told me. I have had visions of being united with Christ. I’ve also heard from the Lord through reading the Word, specifically chapters in Ezekiel (36-37) and Revelation. Listen to His voice today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

*please note: This is a place of peace, not discourse. All comments should be for all audiences; if they are inappropriate or aimed at hurting another commenter, do Not post it or you Will be removed. Hate speech of any kind is Not permitted.