Wednesday

Jesus Loves You and Is Always With You; He Lives


This week I have been experiencing loneliness, stress, and anger because of the corona virus. I know that a lot of people feel the same way. I ran errands the other day and I came across this aura of uncertainty, aggression, and stress, mainly on the road. After a little bit, I started to 'adopt' those feelings as if they were my own. Feelings are contagious; lets make peace and love contagious. In this time of uncertainty, we need to cling to the Lord. It can be easy to grow tired and frustrated; it is essential that we pray, and seek time with him. The Holy Spirit is our guide and our comforter.  

I went to the park by a lake earlier, the same day I ran errands, and during my walk to the lake the Lord opened my eyes to see the beauty in his creation. I saw love in every tree, every patch of grass, every patch of dirt, the lake, and every living thing. I felt surrounded by God's love. The Lord used nature, today and in the past, to let me know that he's there. At the store, the Lord opened my heart and eyes to show me how he viewed his children. We are precious to him, and he loves us.
Even in the midst of the anxiety, Jesus was there.

I wrote two journal entries that night, the first was about the exhaustion I felt after running the errands. But I felt I wasn't done writing, so I wrote the second. This one was about my experience earlier that day. The Holy Spirit reminded me of the love that He showed me that day. Instantly, all of my problems blew away. There is nothing that compares to His love! He wants you to know that he loves you and is with you through it all! 

Thinking back to my own hurdles in life, before all this, I know the Lord is good. He loves us and wants the best for us. I can tell you from the Bible, and my own personal experience, that the Lord will always use the difficult times for good. Spend time with God, and read the Bible. His word is powerful. His presence brings peace. There is no one like our God. Trust and stand firm in faith. 

Verses of the Day:

Jeremiah 29:11, 13 (ESV), "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans for a welfare, and not evil, to give you a future and a hope." 13"You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."

Philippians 4:6 (KJV), "Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God."

Read the post The Lord is Our Provider for more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

*please note: This is a place of peace, not discourse. All comments should be for all audiences; if they are inappropriate or aimed at hurting another commenter, do Not post it or you Will be removed. Hate speech of any kind is Not permitted.