Monday

God is Good, Beyond our Comprehension

I have a confession, I am a major procrastinator when it comes to my school work. I mean, awful. I do not want to be, and it's useless for me to try to figure out why and make excuses for myself. I know it’s wrong; with the help of the Lord, I am working to stop procrastinating. One time, I dug a deep hole for myself; I did not know what to do.

I had quieted my mind for a nap when the Lord gently spoke to my heart. "Why don't you ask me to help you?" He said. At first, I questioned in my mind thinking, "why would you help me, I dug this hole myself... I keep making the same mistake, repeatedly." His answer was, "Grace; I love you." His words were filled with peace and love. There was no disappointment or anger nor condemnation. He knew I'd make this mistake, and all mistakes I will ever make. 

God loves you. You might feel hopeless, like you've made too many mistakes. But, let me tell you you're wrong. Jesus is looking to show his mercy in your life. When we are weak, he is strong. Let him be your strength. He already knows all the mistakes you would ever make. He's looking for us to turn toward him, acknowledge we need him, and accept his help, mercy, and grace. 

God’s grace and mercy is beyond our imagination. God sees our heart, and he sees what we can become. He believes in us! Therefore, we need to believe in ourselves! There is no one like our God! He is so good!! And he’s with us every step we take! 

Verse of the Day:

"Two people owed money to a certain moneylender. One owed him five hundred denarii, and the other fifty. Neither of them had the money to pay him back, so he forgave the debts of both. Now which of them will love him more?" Luke 7:41-42 (ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

*please note: This is a place of peace, not discourse. All comments should be for all audiences; if they are inappropriate or aimed at hurting another commenter, do Not post it or you Will be removed. Hate speech of any kind is Not permitted.